Thursday, February 01, 2007

Deer

Okay this first part is a couple days late, and I'm sorry about that.


On Tuesday night, I was layin' in bed, right; lights out, tryin' to go to sleep. When I saw this shadow coming from outside my bedroom window.

Well I figured I was seein' things. I blinked a couple times, shadow was still there. I closed my eyes for a couple minutes, still there. LOL So then I screamed.

Well the shadow disappeared and never came back. The next day (Wed) I went out by my window and found a bunch of deer tracks. So the shadow I had seen was it's antlers.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Okay now onto todays post.


So I'm outside shoveling, today, right? And guess what I see, more deer tracks by my bedroom window again.

But this time the deer jumped my grandma's car, crossed the yard, and then jumped the fence, to leave. LOL instead of just walking down the driveway.

I swear to God the deer jumped her car. The tracks went right up to her car, and picked up again on the other side. No tracks in front or in back of the car.


Weird huh?


If I find deer tracks outside my window tomorrow, lol I'm moving to another room!

No comments: