Sunday, April 22, 2007

Haunted By The Past

Well as the title of this post says, today I'm haunted by the past. Two years ago today, at 2:00am, I lost my house and everything I owned, except for a few photos, to a fire.

So yes, today I am haunted by the past.

It was a lot colder on this day two years ago, than it was today.

No, no one was hurt in the fire, at least not physically. Though there was hurting.....still is.


I feel sick today.


The following is parts from a poem, which I found at Chrystal82.deviantart.com



I guess I realise know,
that I will never be able to run away, never escape
You´re haunting me

In my dreams, in my thoughts, in my sleep, in my silent moments alone

I have put a spell on myself
many years ago
why must I suffer from it now?
I wish nothing more
than to let go

You will never leave me alone,
you will never stop haunting
you will never stop existing
and I will never stop remembering

No comments: