Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Updates

Well I think I'm finally getting used to these braces. The weekend was hell. Felt like the damn things were cutting into my upper lip.

But today they've been okay. Haven't bothered me at all.


Grandma's doing good with her hearing aides. She's had some trouble putting the one for her left ear in, so she's stopped trying to wear that one.

She says she can hear just fine without it. I don't know about that, but I do know she can hear a lot better than she could before.


Got some sad news today. Our paperboy is dead. Out of respect for his family, I won't say what happened. But my sympothies go out to them.


That cold Grandma & I both had is finally gone thank God.


I got a 4th Of July layout all made. I just gotta work on the html code, so I can use it come July.


WWE Monday Night Raw: LMAO Vince has totally lost his frickin' mind this time. Or at least that's what he hopes everyone will believe. Dang he's a good actor.

No comments: