Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

Well today is my Birthday.

Nothing really special happened.

It's just another day, like yesterday was, & like tomorrow will be.


I got a couple cards.

A few online friends wished me happy birthday....


I guess maybe cause I'm not a kid any more; I guess the older you get, the less excited you get about your birthday.


I got some perfume, Kiss (as in the rock band) for Her; & a necklace + bracelet from my friend.


My Aunt who always calls on my birthday didn't even call me today. I guess she forgot.

Maybe she'll call tomorrow.


Didn't hear from my BF either. But he's very very busy; I understand.


Didn't hear from my Dad or his side of the family...but that's normal.

They tend to think my birthday is in October.


Instead of Grandma making my birthday dinner of Beef Stew, I found out that you can get a free dinner from Gratzi's on your birthday. So, Mom, Grandma and I went there instead.

Grandma says she'll make the Beef Stew on Monday.



I'm working on a fall layout for the blog.

I'll have it up asap.

No comments: