Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Virus Hell & Grandma's Birthday

Computer Virus Hell

Well today I found myself in computer virus hell.

I got 6 viruses in like 2 seconds flat! On my desktop computer.

By the time my computer was done scanning, it claimed I had a total of 8.


After not being able to find any instructions on how to remove them, since trying to get rid of them with my anti-virus program, only resulted in my anti-virus program crashing.....I called my cousin D*** for help.

He told me to go to Norton's website, and follow their removal instructions. One problem, Norton's website didn't have anything on these viruses that I got.


So I have decided to take the comp into Best Buy tomorrow morning and hope they can help me. Since I'm unable to find any directions on how to remove the viruses myself....I don't really have much choice.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Grandma's Birthday

Well what was going to be a simple, small, imediate family dinner, to celebrate Grandma's 85th Birthday......has just blown up.

LOL Now put near every relative we know whats to know what time to be here for the dinner. LOL

We weren't planning a party....just a simple, family dinner is all....LOL Thank god my Aunt said she'd be doing the cooking LMAO!

No comments: