Sunday, September 20, 2009

Photos

My Aunt has turned me onto a cool photosharing site. www.snapfish.com


You can get your pictures printed onto notebooks, coffee mugs, calandars, greeting cards.
When you upload pictures you can then have 20 printed out for free and sent to you. LOL well it's not 100% free you have to pay the shipping and any sales tax.
But I got 23 free pictures for only $2.09, that's pretty damn good.


Plus you can choose to have your pictures printed at your local Walgreens so you can go pick them up if you want, instead of having snapfish send them to you.
I choose some to be done that way. But the walgreens 8x10 machine broke, so I'm still waiting on the pictures.
But normally it doesn't take very long at all, like maybe an hour.


This site is pretty cool.


So thanks to snapfish.com, I'm gonna be able to get the rest of my Cousin's wedding photos printed out and then I can finally put them in the photo albumn we got for them.

No comments: