Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rearranging & Accidents

What was supposed to be a simple, couple hour project of plugging in a couple surge bars and turning my lingerie chest a little bit, in my bedroom, ended up being a two day mini remodel job.

After getting the two surgebars in place, then I turned my lingerie chest a little bit. Then I stood there thinkin..."hmmm maybe I can rearrange some other things..."...LOL. It sorta snowballed from there.


That simple project ended up being a drilling holes, hanging things, patching holes, moving furniture and painting over the patches; two day job LMAO!


Man am I tired and sore. LOL Thank God I'm done.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I also found out tonight that several weeks ago my baby Brother was on a roof working, holding onto some piece of metal, when he fell off the roof; and the piece of metal went through his hand!

And if that isn't bad enough, around that same time, his 6 year old son was bit by a dog and needed surgery!


And I'm just finding all of this out weeks later! Needless to say I'm a little pissed off!

I think my dear baby Brother is going to get a phone call from me tomorrow, just so I can make sure he remembers how the telephone/cell phone works! lol

No comments: