Friday, October 05, 2007

Updates

Damn Computers

Okay I've been without a computer for about 2 weeks.

My desktop got hit with viruses, which spread to my laptop. At that point I told my mom to not use her computer until I could get it checked out.

Turns out Mom's computer was fine.

Well I finally have all 3 computers back and hooked up again. My wireless internet connection on my laptop was a pain in the butt to set up.

It's still not set up the way my cousin had it, when he first set it up for me....but it works....he can fix it at Thansgiving.

However, my network still isn't working. Grrrrr!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Other Updates

I am working on a Halloween Layout.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Grandma's Birthday

Grandma's 85 birthday was nice. We had a family gathering for her. No party or anything, just a few family members and dinner; that's all.

It was a really nice time.

No comments: