Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Part 3

Sat 12-29-07


Well I got together with my Dad, my two Brothers, my Niece, all 4 of my Nephews and my Sister-In-Law tonight to celebrate Xmas.

Only it all most didn't happen. Yesterday (12-28-07) my Sister-In-Law kept changing her mind about where we should get together at.


She and my youngest Brother are seperated, and he really wanted to come here to my house.

Personally, I think she kept messin' around with the plans, on purpose to annoy him.


But We managed to get together finally last night.

And everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. My one Nephew, Montana, kept giving me such huge hugs....hehe I loved it.


The best present I got was the two drawings two of my other Nephews, Jason & Johnny, made for me.

I absolutely love them.

No comments: