Sunday, February 28, 2010

Asthma Attack

Well it's not 100% for sure, but I'm like 99% sure what happened to me yesterday morning was a severe Asthma attack.

Around 1am yesterday morning I was coughing so hard & bad that I couldn't sleep. And I started having chest pains, and arm pains, and trouble breathing.

And even when my cough & trouble breathing would calm down some, all I could think about was the family members who died from heart attacks, and was like "oh my god i'm having a heart attack", which I would then promptly start loosing my breath again.

When I finally for like half a second (which seemed like forever to me) actually for real, did stop breathing, my mom took me to the er.
After being in the er for more hours than it took god to create the world, lol, they finally admitted me.

Then nearly around midnight last night, because I was feeling better, my chest pain was gone, my breathing was 100% better, I wanted to go home, so I discharged myself. For 2 reasons. A: I was feeling much much much better, feeling normal. B: They weren't giving me my medications at the right times, so it was screwing me all up.

Got home around 12:30am this morning.

I have to go see my doctor right away tomorrow, so he can finish up with the tests they were going to do today on me in the hospital. But I can live with that.

No comments: