Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sick

Well a few days ago, Grandma started having this horrible cough. Actually she's had it since Christmas, but up until recently, we thought it was getting better.

Well yesterday afternoon, I started having the same really bad cough.

So this morning I went to see the doctor. He gave me some medication, so I'm feeling a bit better.
Grandma should actually be going tomorrow cause her cough is so bad. But we won't get her to go.
Luckly she has her 6 month check up, with her doctor, next week. So if we can keep her cough from getting any worse till then, we'll be okay.


The doctor gave me some cough medicine and Prednizone (probably not spelt right.). He said "it might cause you to be really wound up".
{I know when my mom took it years ago, it wound her up. She'd go to bed, at night, sleep for a couple hours and then around 2 - 3 am be wide awake and start cleaning the house! Vacuuming, you name it!}

So when he said that about being wound up. Photobucket You should have seen the look on her face. It was priceless!
And I was like "pay back's a bitch mom". LMAO

No comments: