Friday, November 16, 2007

Flowers For the Funeral & Viewing (11-15-07)

Well the florist in California wasn't too bright.
When I ordered the flowers yesterday I had them sent to where the viewing of my Aunt's body was going to be today.
When the florist in California got the order, they looked at the obit in the paper, and since there was not viewing times listed, they just decided to wait and deliever the flowers to the church tomorrow (11-16-07)
Even though in the obit it says that all flowers should be sent to where the viewing was today!


After about 4 phone calls, I was finally told that they get my flowers over there right away. The lady seemed really nice about it. And I'm not really all that mad at her....


I'm thinking of calling my Dad or someone tomorrow morning before the funeral and see if my flowers were really delievered yesterday or not....cause if they weren't.....I'm gonna be super pissed off.

No comments: