Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Wed. 11-21-07


Well today I did my baking for tomorrow. I made Apple Cinnamon Bread and Georgia Cookie Candy.


Thanksgiving 11-22-07


Happy Thanksgiving.

Well it turns out my Apple Cinnamon Bread wasn't completely done. I don't understand it. The toothpick came out clean when I tested the bread. But after the first slice, the center of the bread was still dough.


My Georgia Cookie Candy was a big hit though.

Everyone was here. Today was a very good day.


Friday 11-23-04


Well it's a tradition in our family to go shopping the day after thanksgiving. So we did a little shopping this afternoon. In years past, we've gotten out at 5am when the stores opened. But we didn't do that this year.


My cousins went back home today, but my Aunt and Uncle stayed.


Sat. 11-24-07


My Aunt and Uncle went home this morning.


LOL we watched the movie Deck The Halls, it's very good.
But after watching it, we had this uncontrolable urge to put up our outside xmas lights. LOL.

So we got them out of the basement. But there was one broken bulb and several bulbs that just didn't light any more.

So we went out to buy more bulbs. LOL by the time we got back, it was too cold to do anything outside so we decided to wait.

No comments: