Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas part 10 & desk phone

Well Christmas is all most here and I still have presents to wrap and baking to do. I'm gonna work on baking tomorrow, and if I'm not too tired I'll try to get more wrapping done tomorrow night.


Then again maybe I'll finish wrapping tomorrow and work on the baking on Friday.


I'm not sure which way I should do it. I guess I'll decided that when I get up tomorrow morning.


Well I had to buy a new phone for my computer desk tonight. The one I've got stopped working. It rings, but there's no dial tone, I can't hear anyone talking, and no one can hear me talking either.


Bought a new battery for it last night but that didn't do any good. And tonight a gal at BestBuy said it was a problem with the phone, not the battery, so I bought a new phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]14 tage wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]in wetter[b][/url]

Anonymous said...

Hey.

A banks is a financial institution that accepts deposits and channels those deposits into lending activities. Banks primarily provide financial services to customers while enriching investors. Government restrictions on financial activities by bank vary over time and location. Bank are important players in financial markets and offer services such as investment funds and loans. In some countries such as Germany, bank have historically owned major stakes in industrial corporations while in other countries such as the United States banks are prohibited from owning non-financial companies. In Japan, banks are usually the nexus of a cross-share holding entity known as the keiretsu. In France, bancassurance is prevalent, as most banks offer insurance services (and now real estate services) to their clients.

The level of government regulation of the banking industry varies widely, with countries such as Iceland, having relatively light regulation of the banking sector, and countries such as China having a wide variety of regulations but no systematic process that can be followed typical of a communist system.[url=http://projectcontrol.v3host.nl]CLICK HERE[/url]