Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Root Canal Part 2

Well it's over. It went okay. I didn't feel anything. Once in a while I felt a little tiny bit of pain. But nothing major.


My tooth is starting to hurt now some, and I slept all afternoon. I'm still a little sleepy. But I couldn't seem to fall asleep when I crawled back into bed. Maybe later.


LOL I had a craving for KFC when the dentist was all done, so after I got home, my mom went and got some. It was delicious!


God I hope I never have to go through this again. But I admit it wasn't all that bad.


Everyone was very nice at the dentists office. They had juice and pudding for me to eat. I got to drink the juice off and on during the root canal. And then I got to eat the pudding and drink more juice when it was over.


I wish my bf had been there with me. But I understand why he couldn't be.


My tooth is hurting a little bit now, so I took an Advil, but I gotta becarefull about taking Advil, people with high blood pressure aren't supposed to take Advil, and I have high blood pressure.


That's all for now, I'm too tired to type any more.

No comments: