Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas part 6

Well I'm finishes decorating everything except one room, I gotta get something set up in grandma's bedroom, but I'll have to do that Sunday.


Sunday I also gotta get my xmas cards made out and get the presents I'm shipping to friends ready. Then I'll mail everything on Monday. Yeah I know it's late and they might not get it by Xmas, but I couldn't help it.


I got the crown put on my tooth this morning. It hurt only a tiny bit. My mouth feels a little weird though, and my teeth feel kinda heavy, but they said that would go away, once my mouth go used to having the crown in it. So we'll have to wait and see.


We still don't have any snow by us. And that's very unusual for us, at this time of year.


I wish my BF and I could be together for Xmas and New Years. But hopefully next year we will be and we'll be husband and wife by then I hope ^_^

No comments: