Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas part 11

Well I got all the presents but one wrapped. And I can't wrap that one till tomorrow because it's an iron transfer thing onto a shirt. So I'm gonna iron it on tonight, and then wrap it tomorrow night, so it's got plenty of time to cool.


Plus I still have my baking to do, tomorrow.


And today while doing laundry, the door that closes shut to hide the washer and dryer, popped off it's track, so now the handyman is coming tomorrow to try and fix it. Plus we're gonna see if he'll change the filter in the fridge for us. Doesn't matter if he's here or not, I've got baking to do. And it's gonna get done.


I can't believe I'm all most ready for Xmas LOL.


The only thing I've got left to do tonight, and I may leave this till tomorrow too, is burn the xmas music cd, we're going to listen to on the way to my Aunt's house for xmas.

No comments: