Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas

Well I had to go power shopping today.


I found out that we're gonna do Xmas with my brother and his family next Sat. So I had to finish up my Xmas shopping for them today.


Tomorrow we'll have to finish decorating the house. I'm sure we won't get the whole house finished up tomorrow. So I'll have to work on it during the week as well.


Then also during the week, I'll have to wrap their presents and do my holiday baking.


Then on Friday the 15th, the dentist is going to put the crown on my tooth.


Then the following week I'll have to wrap the presents for the rest of my family and do the rest of my holiday baking.


LOL can I scream yet! LOL ROFLMAO


I'm exhausted already and the real work hasn't even started yet. The real work will start tomorrow.


And of course I love to bake, so lol I want to make a lot of holiday treats. I'm gonna bake candy cane cookies, and I'm gonna try and make a sugar free pumpkin pie for my Dad & Grandma.


I've never made a pie before so, hopefully it'll turn out. I'm hoping I'll have time to make it. I'm sure gonna try and make the time.

No comments: